Barb and I pray that you and your family had a glorious Thanksgiving! We also join with you in preparing for the celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, as Christmas is just around the corner!
We don’t often share our financial need this way, but we would like to ask you to consider helping us with a generous gift. Would you please join Barb and me in praying that God will provide at least $187,592.47 for America’s Family Coaches before December 31? We also ask you to personally consider a year-end gift.
This God-sized need of $187,592.47 is what remains to end 2015 on budget and to begin a strong 2016–with resources to continue to serve your family, as well as marriages and families worldwide.
Will you please make your best and most generous gift today? I assure you, no gift is too small or too large. Every penny counts!
To encourage us along, some dear friends and partners of America’s Family Coaches have donated $85,000 as a Challenge Gift. This means your gift will be doubled and it will go TWICE as far to help more couples build strong, healthy, and Godly marriages and families.
Let me highlight how God has used your 2015 gifts. Our ministry in 2015 has gone both deep and wide…
The depth of our ministry includes:
- A wounded soldier accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior with me during a coaching session. He expressed that he wanted to know the God he had heard me share about during our prior seven times together.
- Barb looked into the faces of more than 275 Zulu caregivers of orphans in South Africa. They proclaimed their gratitude for not only giving them a storytelling necklace but also sustaining them with weekly texts that have proven to be deeply encouraging.
- One woman, during an A Woman’s Legacy event in October, shared that when she found her young son who had committed suicide, it was Barb’s text the same day that reminded her of God’s love for her, regardless of the suffering she was encountering.
- Another broken-hearted Zulu woman expressed gratitude for Barb’s timely coaching on forgiveness when she learned her husband had children with another woman.
The breadth of our ministry includes:
- A March event in San Antonio with approximately 50 US Army Family Life Chaplains where we conducted 21 hours of Biblical training on the 6 Secrets to a Lasting Love message based on Philippians 2. These chaplains came from Italy, Korea, Germany, Alaska, Hawaii, and throughout the continental USA.
- Ministry to wounded warrior couples and the launching of our 2016 campaign Honoring America’s Heroes to personally coach 12-15 heroic couples that have experienced various injuries including: traumatic brain injury, loss of limbs, PTSD and life threatening burn injuries. These couples from both Special Forces/Operations (including Green Berets) and the general military have elected to step into a comprehensive Biblically-based coaching relationship with us in 2016.
- An 11-event tour with our partner, Focus on the Family Africa, where thousands were ministered to with our new Date Night, Kiss and Make Up! We also trained 50 Marriage Champion couples to multiply the message God has entrusted to us.
- The expansion of A Woman’s Legacy storytelling necklace ministry that has, to date, distributed more than 600 necklaces to caregivers in South Africa and beyond.
- Continued daily podcasts, articles, weekly men’s gatherings at CrossTrainers, social media and more.
Barb and I are on the frontlines of ministry—up close and personal—as well as through media and resources. But we don’t minister alone. You, as our financial partners and prayer partners, equip us to do the ministry God has called us to. You are heroes to us as we go into battle sharing Christ with marriages and families God entrusts to us. You are an essential teammate and we thank you!
Will you please continue to partner with us and send your best gift today? Thank you and know we can’t do it without generous givers like you! A $187,592.47 need is indeed a God-sized need, but with Him nothing is impossible! Thank you!
Gary and Barb Rosberg